Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Post still locked no explination!
Timon Gasowski [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 18, 2010 20:44 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Wow still locked, just flat out rude!
Cap'n Kevin
Senior Contributor Location: Chebeague Island, Maine Joined: Dec 26, 2008 20:22 Messages: 2011 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Timon,

I sent you a PM (Private Message) suggesting that you send the forum moderator (Dafydd) a PM asking why the post was currently locked. I gave you a link to his profile page so that it would be very easy for you to contact him. Did you do that?

I don't think anyone is trying to be rude...I am sure that there is an explanation for why the post is locked.

Regards,

Kevin

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 21. 2010 13:56

Check out PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials and more! Over 5,000 Subscribers.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Right Timon,
Let's deal with your concerns then.
1. The topic had been answered and was going off subject.
2. The thread will not be re-opened.
3. Now stop wasting forum members time.

Topic read: Re:Trouble with videos from go pro hero hd can not upload to you tube full hd soooo frustrating

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/30/12963.page#60284
Quote: ynotfish

ok you came threw big, now after some serious hair loss I have the new profiles in place and d di din ding ding ding ding it flipin works http://youtu.be/ido4GYJ1SJo?hd=1
A pre lem thank you to everyone!
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/30/12963.page#60285
Quote: BTW ynotfish do you fish?
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/30/12963.page#60286
Quote: Robert you are right about that, give it 2 more years and I think we will all be shocked, BTW i was going to buy a real nice Sony HD camcorder about 3 years ago, when I read the reviews about editing Full HD, I got spooked and backed out! That was one of my wiser choices on a purchase! when I get my footage I will share, I have a degree in photo from ASU, want to talk about change!!!! I was all about the gel silver dark room stuff!

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Aug 21. 2010 15:44

Timon Gasowski [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 18, 2010 20:44 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
OK i see you locked it because I said thank you, asked a question to another member, and interjected about the future of video my bad and I apologize. Thanks for the schooling me of how it works on the ciberlink community forum. Is there any other rules I need to know about??? I respectfully apologize to anyone here if I wasted your time.
Timon

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 21. 2010 19:05

vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
It is probably just worth pointing out that, historically on the forum, most users seem to get the most benefit (particularly if they use the search facility) if topics are kept reasonably factual, reasonably concise and reasonably friendly. The PM system can be used for longer or more personal discussions or another topic started to address "side issues" that arise. It's difficult searching through long rambling topics for an answer.

It's also important, when an answer to a problem is asked for, to give as much information as possible, to allow folk a good chance of analysing the issue and figuring out an answer rather than having to guess or ask for more information. As all of us here are just users, we rely on each other not to make it harder work than necessary.

As an example :
Saved a project with PD and get errors that I can not re open with PD any help with this???

I can only guess because there is virtually no information to go on - no system specs, no version number, no context etc etc

It means I have to guess or spend time asking for more information before I can help. Depending on my time/mood or whatever, maybe I don't bother - which is not helpful to the poster or the forum.

Cheers
Adrian

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.