Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Bitstreaming GTX 460?
R0B [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 09, 2010 17:32 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Can you bitstream using the Nvidia GTX 460 yet?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

could you please be more precise?

what kind of audio material do you want to bitstream:

PCM
DD
DD+
D-THD
DTS
DTS-HD-MA

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
R0B [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 09, 2010 17:32 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
DTS-HD
Dolby True HD
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

CyberLink is working on an solution for NVIDIA 400 series Gfx to support HD-Audio bitstream in PowerDVD 10 ULTRA.

There is no schedule I can reveal here - but we will definetly see a solution!

BR

Werde Facebook Fan
Diego [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 02, 2010 10:44 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,

CyberLink is working on an solution for NVIDIA 400 series Gfx to support HD-Audio bitstream in PowerDVD 10 ULTRA.

There is no schedule I can reveal here - but we will definetly see a solution!

BR
Michael

Hi i have some trouble with this, i have a gtx460 and i try passtrough DTS HD with PWRDVD10 but in my receiver ( Yamaha Rxv 663 ) only show DTS no DTS HD AUDIO, can you help with this ? Thanks alot !, Regards Diego.-
[Post New]
Dear Diego,

as posted before - we are working on this. (HD-Audio bitstream on latest NV Gfx that support this feature)
But no schedule that I can discuss in the forum about the release date.

thanks for your patience

Werde Facebook Fan
Diego [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 02, 2010 10:44 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Dear Diego,

as posted before - we are working on this. (HD-Audio bitstream on latest NV Gfx that support this feature)
But no schedule that I can discuss in the forum about the release date.

thanks for your patience
Michael

Well, i will wait so, you will post a new in this section when the solution is ready ?
[Post New]
Hi Diego,

not here but I will make a new announcemnt in the root.
also your PDVD should pop up an update message once the patch is available

Br

Werde Facebook Fan
VAMET
Newbie Location: Gdynia, Poland Joined: Sep 04, 2010 06:55 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Friends

So is there patch for GTX460 available for bitstreaming TrueHD and DTS-HD MA?
I have seen features in PowerDVD Ultra 3D Mark II and there is a statement, that there is a bitstreaming for GTX400 series?

Best regards.

Sincerely VAMET

ALLEGRO BLOG FACEBOOK
[Post New]
Hi Vamet,

please use latest NV drivers and latest PDVD v2113
http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdvd/patches_en_US.html

Br
Michael

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
VAMET
Newbie Location: Gdynia, Poland Joined: Sep 04, 2010 06:55 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Friend

First of all, I need to buy PowerDVD, I don't own. I would buy it, when I will be 100% sure that bitstreaming is working with PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D Mark and GTX460 GPU.
So there is no known problems, bugx with bitstreaming TrueHD and DTS-HD MA?
Best regards.

Sincerely VAMET

ALLEGRO BLOG FACEBOOK
[Post New]
Hi,

nobody can give you a 100% guarantee for your environment - sorry!

you may try PowerDVD 10:

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/trials/powerdvd/download_en_US.html?affid=2581_853_290_12410_0_ENU_powerdvd&utm_source=CLTR_PopularDownload&utm_medium=CLTR_PopularDownload_12410_powerdvd&utm_campaign=CL_Trial

Br

Werde Facebook Fan
CRAIGTX [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2010 00:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
As usual, CyberLink dodges the question.

My guess is this feature (bitstreamed DTS HD with nVidia 400 series) will never be available.

Think about it, the nVidia card has been out for months and it still doesn't work. I have the GT 430 with the latest SW for everything ... MB chipset, BIOS, PDVDU 10, Windows, nVidia drivers, Realtek ... you name it. This should work, but doesn't. I don't think it ever will, but in the meantime, CyberLink will release v11.0 and suggest that everyone pay for an upgrade.

The con continues.

SILENTD19 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2010 05:44 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I posted an issue on this forum on 2/12/10 titled "Blu ray keeps pausing through movie for split seconds".

I have a GTX 480, could my issue be related to the GTX 400 bitstreaming issue to which you are referring?

Regards,

Dean
[Post New]
Hello,

PowerDVD 10 (v2325) supports DTS-HD-MA and Dolby-THD Bitstreaming with NVIDIA GT4xx Series VGA vie HDMI.

Please make sure to use the latest Available stable NVIDIA drivers and check the capabilities of your amplifier.

Br

Werde Facebook Fan