Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Patch 1830 Navigation bar
Mark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 06, 2010 05:43 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Its great that the patch has been released. Cloudy 3d looks great.

Unfortunately I do not seem to be able to hide the navigation bar during 3d BD playback.

Any ideas? I cant find the keyboard shortcut. Thank you.

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

just move the mouse away from the navigation bar

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Mark [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you. I tried that. No luck.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 06. 2010 06:07

Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
strange - from which version did you update?

br

Werde Facebook Fan
Mark [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Michael

I updated it previously to v 1714.

Have you tried tried playing the meatballs bluray? The navigation bar is fine until it locks into 3d mode. When it does I have the navigation bar, bottom, the name of BD, top left, and the cross and windows mode, top right. The 3d is great but text and buttons distracting.

Right clicking in middle of screen does not bring up menu either.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: I have taken the computer upstairs and attached to my monitor and the nav bar does disappear. Will investigate further.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 06. 2010 07:14

[Post New]
Hi,

yes - I can reproduce the issue now

I already forwarded to my coleagues to check.

Br

Werde Facebook Fan
Mark [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks Michael. On my computer monitor (not projector) the navbar does disappear (last time). I will attach projector again and report back.

Getting into 3d can be difficult at times too. The auto detect menu area is often unavailable or 3d tick box unsets itself.

Thanks

Wow. It does look fantastic though. Keep up good work!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 06. 2010 07:20

[Post New]
Hi,
the monitor is 3D Monitor - because 2D playback seems OK on my side

Br

Werde Facebook Fan
Mark [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yes the monitor is a 3d one. In video settings I did tick full screen, that may have helped. Will experiment.

Edit: It seems sometimes it does it and sometimes not. Ticking Full Screen did not effect it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 06. 2010 07:55

SILENTD19 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2010 05:44 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Did we find a solution to this - I have just got my 3D Blu Ray working (Cloudy with a chance) after a week of hassle, and the only problem left is the menu bar which will not hide!
It fine usually, but when in full screen locks at the top (title bar) and bottom (menu/control bar).
I'm using an Acer H5360 projetor HDMI-DVI (GTX 480).
I cannot try it on my Samsung monitor as PowerDVD is still unhappy about using 120hz on the monitor (has been an ongoing issue for many people - but I'm not so bothered as I will be using the projector for all movies).
Any help to get rid of the menu bar is extremely appreciated.
Regards,
Dean
[Post New]
Dear Dean

we are investigating the Navigation bar issue now.

I cannot try it on my Samsung monitor as PowerDVD is still unhappy about using 120hz on the monitor (has been an ongoing issue for many people - but I'm not so bothered as I will be using the projector for all movies).

== > Please check NV page:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-requirements.html

its not a SW issue - so you may need to contact Samsung
Br

Werde Facebook Fan
Mark [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Dean,

While waiting for a solution, if you don't do anything to bring up the nav bar and use the left right up down arrow keys to start the film, you don't ever get the nav bar so it cant get stuck.

BUT..if you bring up the navigation bar to "skip" for example, then its pot luck if it goes off it seems.
SILENTD19 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2010 05:44 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Mark,

Thanks for the tip - works a treat - just a pity that it comes to this at present (having to sit through the trailer type start, unable to pause, etc).

Much appreciated.

Dean