Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Since update, can't play videos
ParksGrinhaux1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 03, 2023 13:17 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Since the update I haven't been unable to get the videos to play for any of my projects including new projects. I need to be able to play through them so I can see my edits and sync everything. I can throw everything in and render it and have done that as a work around but this is frustrating. Help!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 03. 2023 13:28

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Since the update I haven't been unable to get the videos to play for any of my projects including new projects. I need to be able to play through them so I can see my edits and sync everything. I can throw everything in and render it and have done that as a work around but this is frustrating. Help!

What update? Specify a version, it may help others too as there's probably been 4 updates in the last 2-3 weeks.

When you say can't see, I assume a black screen? You might try pref > Hardware Acceleration and untick the hardware decoding flag and see if that makes a difference.

Jeff