Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Downloaded Files Location In The Mobile App
LutherDog68! [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 15, 2022 18:55 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I downloaded a ton of video clips for a project on the mobile app. I know how to delete them one at a time via the app. But, I would like to delete everything, in the folder, at once. Where are they located?
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I downloaded a ton of video clips for a project on the mobile app. I know how to delete them one at a time via the app. But, I would like to delete everything, in the folder, at once. Where are they located?

Hi,
You don't say which OS and hardware you are using?

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
LutherDog68! [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 15, 2022 18:55 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

Hi,
You don't say which OS and hardware you are using?

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator

I have a Samsung s23 ultra
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I would check \Internal shared storage\Android\data\com.cyberlink.powerdirector.DRA140225_01\files\ as there are Shutterstock and StockVideo subfolders there.

I should mention that deleting them outside of the app might cause issues later on, although it's possible that the app will detect that those files are missing and might automatically remove them from the library.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 03. 2023 17:20