Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Getty Images
LutherDog68! [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 15, 2022 18:55 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I recently upgraded to the Pro gettyimages/iStock image access. Everything is great in both in the PC version and mobile app. However, I can only download one at a time. Is there a way to log in on a website to dowload these? It would streamlline the process so much.

LD
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
In version 22/365, it looks like there is only ONE download at the time, although the confirmation message talks about more clips. The only way to “streamline” the downloading a bit is to make the selected clips favourite and then display the favourites and download them one by one.

Given the confirmation message, I think either way there is a bug; you can best submit a suggestion or contact customer support.