Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Submenu Scrolling with Mousr Wheel
Stoneware [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 19, 2021 19:04 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
I don't know if you've experienced this, but it's driving me nuts. When I use the mouse wheel to scroll down the section on the right, it moves to the next heading/section on the left, unless I stop it exactly at the bottom of the items on the right. I guess this is where the "ALL Item" would be handy, because it seems like it's trying to emulate that feature that no longer exists. This approach is a very poor implementation of All. Maybe I'll get used to it, but it's driving me nuts. If PD is trying to become Capcut, it's not going very smoothly.
[Thumb - PD_Scroll.JPG]
 Filename
PD_Scroll.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
Scrolling With Mouse Wheel
 Filesize
73 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem with this behaviour. Changes to the GUI, fine, but the target should be to make it more user friendly, more effective and faster. This change, and many others in this version, are very contra productive and because they are not intuitive they will never work. CL should look for a new GUI designer, or listen to the free advice of its long time and very experienced users. Before a release not after that is.

Anyway, I suggest that you use the Rate Us & ..... in the file menu to tell to CL directly
Stoneware [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 19, 2021 19:04 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have the same problem with this behaviour. Changes to the GUI, fine, but the target should be to make it more user friendly, more effective and faster. This change, and many others in this version, are very contra productive and because they are not intuitive they will never work. CL should look for a new GUI designer, or listen to the free advice of its long time and very experienced users. Before a release not after that is.

Anyway, I suggest that you use the Rate Us & ..... in the file menu to tell to CL directly

I did submit the compaint. I also suggested they hire some experience UI designers because adding more buttons clicks and searching is not the sign of good UI. CL tried, but really failed.