Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can the Timeline color be changed in PD2024?
Thomas1950 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 19, 2014 21:15 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I don't care for the gold color of the PD2024 Timeline. Is there a way to change it?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
There's never been any option for changing the background color of any part of the app or editing window.

You can use Rate Us & Provide Suggestions from PD's File menu if you want to make that request, although I imagine the devs are getting lots of unpleasant feedback at the moment and you may want to wait until they address the biggest issues.
kaybe2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 29, 2015 05:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't care for the gold color of the PD2024 Timeline. Is there a way to change it?

Please, please can we have the blue back. Gold color making me feel quite queasy. Coming up 83 years old the eyes need softer colors.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This is a user to user forum, so the best way to get your message to the right people at Cyberlink is to use Rate Us & Provide Suggestions from the File menu