Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Give all PD2024 users the option to reload version 21. YES or NO
GreytDusty [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 07, 2021 08:42 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I work with short clips pieced together. And I am so sick of playing hide-and-seek with this playhead and having to spend half my time opening and closing the Russian nesting dolls of a menu system every time I have to move to a different clip.

Holy crap this is a workflow disaster.

Alas, I have been told it is not possible to downgrade to the previous version, which worked reasonably well for me.
RuiFigueiredo1971 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 26, 2013 15:12 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Yes, for sure
David62277 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 15, 2021 12:44 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
Found this... Old Versions of Powerdirector
Old Versions of Powerdirector 365

Moderation Note:
Unverified links removed.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 02. 2023 11:40

Robinksi2023 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 01, 2023 21:05 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]

Did the hotfix restore the ability to click a clip, and the playhead move... did it restore the opacity lines in the timeline, the audio controls in the audio mixer, or the apply all option for clips? Nope... they did not... going to cancel my subscription...

Opacity lines in the timeline!! OMG - this version us useless to me without those for the kind of projects I do.

I've been using the program for a year, and have loved it. I do music videos with 4 or 5 cameras. I sync each clip up with the audio on separate tracks and then I adjust opacity to have each camera view come and go. Last night was the first project I started since the opacity lines were lost. I couldn't believe that they were gone.

Ugh. I may have to find another program if they can't let us get the old one back. (Or just put the opacity lines back in the timeline where they belong. I don't know what other changes there are. I can't even work on it enough any more to find out.) Very disappointed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 02. 2023 14:05

AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Cyberlink could publish a link for anyone who wants to go back to version 21, even better if they allow themselves to keep both versions for a while.

There was a new update v23.0.2126.0 that made it even worse, in my opinion, I had tested the Copy/Paste Attributes, worked on them one by one, today it stopped copying some as stabilization.
Pan and Zoom, if applied to photos that do not have the same format, distort the image.
The lack of the Apply to all button is causing a disaster for those who edit a lot of videos and photos and don't have time to waste. XEON-E5-2680 v4 / Mem. 16GB DDR4
M.2 NVME 512Gb / 2-SSD Sata3 1TB
AMD RX570 / Display Philips 272V8
Windows 11_64Pro / PD22/365
David62277 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Support finally gave me links to download the previous version of each program! Open a ticket and don't take no for an answer.
kaybe2 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 29, 2015 05:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

How do I get the link?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 03. 2023 10:55

David62277 [Avatar]
[Post New]

How do I get the link?

PMed it to you

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 03. 2023 10:53