Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When cropping a video
Harold S [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 28, 2009 15:51 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
When cropping a video which has streaming at the top and the bottom I would like to lower the crop from the top and then raise the crop from the bottom because they are in different areas of the video but when I move one that also moves the other. Any ideas??
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I understand that you need to cut off a part of the top that not equal to the part at the bottom that need to be cut off?

Maybe you can use the mask function which allows you to select precisely that part of the video you need.
However, because, when cropping the clip will "automatically" fill the screen, after the masking you may need to zoom in in order have the clip filling the screen again.