Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How can I capture videos of ocean ceatures and people to make a movie
Peter Buckles [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 13, 2014 08:13 Messages: 48 Offline
[Post New]
I have written a book on oceanic adventures and I would like to bring it to life with oceanic creatures, people, and other objects.
My question is how do I capture these items and place them in the library for editing?

Also, is there a way to make an image of a person that looks like it is in motion so as to give the person a look of realism?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 15. 2023 16:00

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have written a book on oceanic adventures and I would like to bring it to life with oceanic creatures, people, and other objects.
My question is how do I capture these items and place them in the library for editing?

Also, is there a way to make an image of a person that looks like it is in motion so as to give the person a look of realism?

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/119209.page#448984

Jeff
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have written a book on oceanic adventures and I would like to bring it to life with oceanic creatures, people, and other objects.

I believe that this post was in the PD Previous version forum and got moved to the PD21/365 forum here. You may want to check into obtaining free video and images from free sites. Check into the Shutterstock sites and search for what you want. If you like what they have, you can buy them individually or buy a subscription.

An alternative to this would be to buy a subscription to PD365 Business edition to get intro/outro templates that may help with your book. Both PD365 subscriptions allow you access to Istock commercial videos and images to use.

Check your other post.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 16. 2023 16:01