Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
blur out multiple faces
cowboyonrails [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 01, 2023 07:30 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Everyone

I'm completely new to the world of editing video, and recently started uploading to my youtube channel.

I am looking to blur out multiple faces on a video clip and been using the moziac effect to do this with just one face, but cannot figure out how to acheive this if there are multiple people that require to be blurred out.

Any help that can be given with this fantastic software would be very grateful.
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
If you video is more static, then it is possible to use the blur function from the FX-room. Add a number of FX-tracks to the timeline and move the required number of fx blur or mozaic to each of the fx tracks and with modify position the blur on the right spots
If your objects are moving I suggest you open the motion tracker and add a tracker for each of the objects required. You can either apply the blur or a mozaic to each.