Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How Remove Audio Edits?
rkruz3 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 19, 2020 10:21 Messages: 112 Offline
[Post New]
I made some audio edits using the onboard Audio Editor of PD20. There is an "i" at the bottom of the clip to inidicate an edit in in play. How do I remove the audio edit I did and the "i" at the bottom of the clip?
Ive dont he reset in the audio edit tool, but nothing changes.

Is is possible to back to the original audio?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I made some audio edits using the onboard Audio Editor of PD20. There is an "i" at the bottom of the clip to inidicate an edit in in play. How do I remove the audio edit I did and the "i" at the bottom of the clip?
Ive dont he reset in the audio edit tool, but nothing changes.

Is is possible to back to the original audio?

You can't remove the change that was done other than basic undo feature. If past the basic undo, you have to replace the clip to restore original.

Jeff
rkruz3 [Avatar]
[Post New]

You can't remove the change that was done other than basic undo feature. If past the basic undo, you have to replace the clip to restore original.

Jeff

Got it thanks. I can recover the original clip, its just a nusiance.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Another option, especially if you've made lots of other edits to the clip, is to go back through the autosaved projects and see if you can find one where the other edits are in place but before you made the unwanted audio changes.

If you can find that, you can copy it then reopen the current project and replace the current version.
rkruz3 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Another option, especially if you've made lots of other edits to the clip, is to go back through the autosaved projects and see if you can find one where the other edits are in place but before you made the unwanted audio changes.

If you can find that, you can copy it then reopen the current project and replace the current version.

Excellent point. Thanks!