Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Photo effects - Scenery AI - Need more templates
santoshputhran [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 06, 2023 07:42 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am using Photo effects - Scenery AI for turning my photos into art. The option available are limited and they are too dark for my taste. Now I find it very boring.

Then I tried free software Krita and it has lot of filters available in G'mic and they look better than on Photodirector. The only downside it takes more processing time.

Do Cyberlink have plans to add more photo effects - Scenery AI or templates available to download?
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi santoshputhran -

Thanks for the heads-up about Krita. I like what I've seen so far.

Krita isn't PhotoDirector & neither is trying to be the other. PhD is essentially photo management/adjustment software with some extra options. Krita is a drawing/painting app. They're different.

You'd have figured out already that you can use PhD for the purposes it suits & Krita for the purposes it serves. Easy.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!