Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
media tray
KJ.Double [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 22, 2023 10:33 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
It's been awhile since i used PD, I'm running PD 11 Ultimate. I'm trying to import a 1:58 video clip that is 208 MB shot on Samsung S23. I've been able to import 2 shorter clips into the media tray shot on the same trip with the same phone camera. I also noticed when trying to open the larger file I'm not getting the rich video information. When I hit the open button it only imports the audio clip of the video into the media tray. Do I need to let the video sit until I get the rich video information? I don't recall it taking as long as it is now to import a video. Any suggestions would be welcomed
Thank you, KJ
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Check the Windows properties of the video clip that do not import properly for the resolution. Check the properties of the ones that do import and compare it to the one that is in question. The Samsung s23 is capable of recording 8k and 4 k videos with hdr that is not supported in PD11.