Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unnecessary Added Seconds
Larkin Sunshine [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 20, 2023 13:54 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi.

I'm Larkin. And I've got a sort of odd question to ask.

Whenever a video is done processing, Cyberlink Powerdirector 365 adds-on unncessary seconds, making the video longer. Is there a way to remove this? Is this a watermark? Would I need to upgrade it to remove it?

I've used other video editors and none of them have done this.

Thank you for your time if you reply,

Larkin.
 Filename
EoE Sample.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
This video shows what I mean. Doesn't need the added seconds
 Filesize
4430 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
128 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 20. 2023 15:35

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi.

I'm Larkin. And I've got a sort of odd question to ask.

Whenever a video is done processing, Cyberlink Powerdirector 365 adds-on unncessary seconds, making the video longer. Is there a way to remove this? Is this a watermark? Would I need to upgrade it to remove it?

I've used other video editors and none of them have done this.

Thank you for your time if you reply,

Larkin.

Not normal, but could be a couple of reasons. Usually, people have a small sliver of pic, video, Title.... past what they think is the end of the timeline. Use the End key with no items in timeline selected, the scrubber will go to the end of the last item. Zoom in and delete if it's not the end you think.

Jeff
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
JL_JL answered while I was typing

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 20. 2023 14:33

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I downloaded the OP’s sample.mp4. It is entirely normal to have that same PowerDirector 4 seconds advertisement tacked to the end of any produced video when using the updated trial edition.
Larkin Sunshine [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 20, 2023 13:54 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
So, if I upgrade, I won't see those 4 seconds?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote So, if I upgrade, I won't see those 4 seconds?

Yes. Those 4 seconds of advertisement added seen at the end in your video is only if you produce using the recently updated trial version. You are allowed to upgrade to a new full version of your choice but still keep all of your trial versions and other versions too. They can all coexist on the same pc.
ItsColdPlayz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 26, 2023 05:57 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

Yes. Those 4 seconds of advertisement added seen at the end in your video is only if you produce using the recently updated trial version. You are allowed to upgrade to a new full version of your choice but still keep all of your trial versions and other versions too. They can all coexist on the same pc.

But what if I can't pay for that?