Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Issue when adding a sound clip
Paolo_71 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 09, 2023 12:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I'm very new to PowerDirector, so sorry if I am asking something obvious or wrong.
I have a long main audio-video track (the audio is my voice), and I need to add a sound clip (already in the library) or a short mp3 sound effect to the timeline.
When I do that, I always notice (from the preview but also in the produced file) that the voice in the main track has a very short break corresponding to the end of the sound clip added, i.e. in that fraction of a second I only hear the clip but not my voice.
Is that normal? Is it necessary to perform some operation to avoid that?
Many thanks in advance
P.
Paolo_71 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 09, 2023 12:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I think I have found that there is a link between the issue reported and the fact I have performed a noise reduction upon the main audio track.
I have realized that the audio issue reported remains, but less critical, if I don't do any noise reduction.
Could anyone explain if this is normal? Why does the noise reduction impact on the audio issue I have reported?
Many thanks
Paolo

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 10. 2023 16:18