Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video produced with slideshow not showing correctly
Ag3nt 0range [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 26, 2018 18:13 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
i have produced a video to the following format
H.264 AVC
MP4
MPEG-4 1920 X 1080/120P (60MBPS)
PAL

In one section i have 8 or so photos i grouped together as a slideshow (Montage) which when viewing in edit and after production in PD looks fine, all nice and smooth and scrolls etc

However when i view the produced mp4, the pictures just pop up without the smoothness and looks really clunky.

im assuming i have a wrong setting somewhere, can someone help me point it out?

im using PD16
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello,
i have produced a video to the following format
H.264 AVC
MP4
MPEG-4 1920 X 1080/120P (60MBPS)
PAL

In one section i have 8 or so photos i grouped together as a slideshow (Montage) which when viewing in edit and after production in PD looks fine, all nice and smooth and scrolls etc

However when i view the produced mp4, the pictures just pop up without the smoothness and looks really clunky.

im assuming i have a wrong setting somewhere, can someone help me point it out?

im using PD16

Check to see if you are using 24 fps as the timeline frame. You should be able to produce at the 120 fps and it should be a multiple of 5 frames being the same and smooth as 24 fps. Most users will get better results in former PAL territories to use a Timeline frame rate of 25 or 50 and produce at the same. frame rate. Use the Profile Analyzer if it is available in your version of PD.
Ag3nt 0range [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 26, 2018 18:13 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]

Check to see if you are using 24 fps as the timeline frame. You should be able to produce at the 120 fps and it should be a multiple of 5 frames being the same and smooth as 24 fps. Most users will get better results in former PAL territories to use a Timeline frame rate of 25 or 50 and produce at the same. frame rate. Use the Profile Analyzer if it is available in your version of PD.

Perfect! changed the timeline to 24 and then produced the video as 24 and it worked great.
Thank you.