Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Store tab not visible in Photodirector (365 subscription) sky replacement
FDskate [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 10, 2018 13:21 Messages: 20 Offline
[Post New]
So in Photodirector I only have the default Sky replacements. I know there is supposed to be a store tab next to the "my templates" tab, when I am using the sky replacement tool, but there is none. I have an active supscription. In the cyberlink application Manager everything is updated and downloaded, but I have never seen much regarding Photodirector there, since everything is so "easily" downloadable in program now...not.

Anyone else have this issue and know how to solve it?

Image:link
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I think you just need to scroll down further to see the new available content. Hopefully the screenshot below will help:

FDskate [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I think you just need to scroll down further to see the new available content. Hopefully the screenshot below will help:

I wish it had been that easy! I have had this issue for like a year, and I have been waiting patiently for an update to fix the problem. I have scrolled all over the place, many times in frustration!

This is how it looks for me (video):
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't believe there is any "Store" tab any longer since they moved to direct downloads from within PhD several updates ago.

However, since you don't seem to have access to any new content I suggest uninstalling PhD from the CL App Manager (right-click on it and choose Uninstall). Maybe reboot, then launch the CAM and reinstall PhD.

If that doesn't help, try contacting CL tech support here.
FDskate [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I don't believe there is any "Store" tab any longer since they moved to direct downloads from within PhD several updates ago.

However, since you don't seem to have access to any new content I suggest uninstalling PhD from the CL App Manager (right-click on it and choose Uninstall). Maybe reboot, then launch the CAM and reinstall PhD.

If that doesn't help, try contacting CL tech support here.

I will give that a try! Thanks! :
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]

I wish it had been that easy! I have had this issue for like a year, and I have been waiting patiently for an update to fix the problem. I have scrolled all over the place, many times in frustration!

This is how it looks for me (video):

Hello,
As Optodata mentioned, the Store tab was removed a while ago when the direct template download was added. To see all the other templates you can download, just collapse the "Default" section on the My Templates tab. i.e. just click on "v Default". Or use the inner scoll bar to scroll down, not the outer scroll bar.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 28. 2023 19:29

FDskate [Avatar]
[Post New]

Hello,
As Optodata mentioned, the Store tab was removed a while ago when the direct template download was added. To see all the other templates you can download, just collapse the "Default" section on the My Templates tab. i.e. just click on "v Default". Or use the inner scoll bar to scroll down, not the outer scroll bar.

Cheers
PhotoDirector Moderator

Even if I collapse the default section, no other templates appear and I am trying to scroll both the inner and outer scroll bar. I am pretty sure I am not doing anything wrong. I used to have the sky templates in a previous version of Photodirector, so I have used them successfully in the past. Thanks though! :

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling without any success, so I guess I just need to take it up with Cyberlink.