Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Upload to DirectorZone
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
I've uploaded stuff from PD to the DirectorZone before, but I can't remember the details and I can't figure out how to do it.

Is DirectorZone gone?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 11. 2023 11:45

Jerry Schwartz
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
Of course not. It's still alive and well.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've uploaded stuff from PD to the DirectorZone before, but I can't remember the details and I can't figure out how to do it.

Is DirectorZone gone?

CL did a overhaul of Directorzone an couple years back and removed several items, https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=27217 the future unknown as it sounds like they migrated resources into more fluff content for 365.

For permissible uploads (DVD Menus, PIP Objects, so on....), look for an active enabled Globe to upload, pic attached.

Jeff
[Thumb - PD21_Upload.png]
 Filename
PD21_Upload.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
38 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 12. 2023 07:11

jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]

CL did a overhaul of Directorzone an couple years back and removed several items, https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=27217 the future unknown as it sounds like they migrated resources into more fluff content for 365.

For permissible uploads (DVD Menus, PIP Objects, so on....), look for an active enabled Globe to upload, pic attached.

Jeff

Yes, I uploaded my creation to the cloud; but that's not the same at all. It doesn't let me share it with others.

Oh, well. If the service wasn't used, it wasn't used. Jerry Schwartz