Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't tag Downloaded Media ...
tdub [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 09, 2013 09:32 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

When I'm in PD365 and I go to stock media and download clips from Getty or Shutterstock, they show up in a folder called Downloaded. How do I move those into the actual Media Content folder?
I want to Tag them based on what the clips are about ... but I can only see the Tag option when I'm in the Media Content folder .... there is no way to show Tag folders when I'm in the Downloaded folder.

Any ideas?

thanks
Tdub
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
These sound like good reasons for using Rate Us & Provide Suggestions under the File menu so the right people at Cyberlink will see them.

I've actually never used tags, and in fact the option is greyed out for me on all project clips in the main Media Content folder

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've actually never used tags, and in fact the option is greyed out for me on all project clips in the main Media Content folder

You haven't created a custom tag yet, so of course the "Add to Custom Tag" feature is greyed out.

Jeff
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You're right. I said I'd never used tags!đź‘Ť

Here's what the online manual says if anyone else needs to know how to create them