Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Errors
anshulchobey [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 23, 2023 11:07 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hello

I bought the Power DVD recently and i have faced a coulple of issues with it

1. iso file conversion
2. linking to the service.
i also wanted help in streamin iso files from my laptop to apple play or chromecast

PowerDVD app is also unable to locate the program over wifi
Power DVD remote app for android not detecting it as well

Thanks
[Thumb - Screenshot 2023-01-24 073317.png]
 Filename
Screenshot 2023-01-24 073317.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
146 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
72 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
83 time(s)
[Thumb - Screenshot 2023-01-24 092732.png]
 Filename
Screenshot 2023-01-24 092732.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
84 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 23. 2023 23:06

QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello

I bought the Power DVD recently and i have faced a coulple of issues with it

1. iso file conversion
2. linking to the service.
i also wanted help in streamin iso files from my laptop to apple play or chromecast

PowerDVD app is also unable to locate the program over wifi
Power DVD remote app for android not detecting it as well

Thanks
According to the error messages, did you set your system time correctly in the Windows for your locale?
Are you using genuine version of Windows?It seems either the time in your system is not correctly set or the internet connection of powerdvd got blocked in your system that caused the features cannot run further.

I also have doubt about that whether an ISO disk image can be "converted" to other formats in powerdvd.

By the way, BD/DVD folders or the discs (and the ISO) cannot be streamed via powerdvd. It is old design. And, the previous powerdvd remote app does not support new powerdvd.
I remembered that the old app support has been removed couple years ago since previous powerdvd version.
anshulchobey [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 23, 2023 11:07 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
According to the error messages, did you set your system time correctly in the Windows for your locale?
Are you using genuine version of Windows?It seems either the time in your system is not correctly set or the internet connection of powerdvd got blocked in your system that caused the features cannot run further.

I also have doubt about that whether an ISO disk image can be "converted" to other formats in powerdvd.

By the way, BD/DVD folders or the discs (and the ISO) cannot be streamed via powerdvd. It is old design. And, the previous powerdvd remote app does not support new powerdvd.
I remembered that the old app support has been removed couple years ago since previous powerdvd version.

The Powerdvd and Windows are both genuine. the system time is set correctly according to the locale