Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How To Apply Equalizer To Multiple Clips?
2dguy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 16, 2021 12:33 Messages: 43 Offline
[Post New]
I just want to increase the treble a little bit on my clips. But after searching around for quite a while I still can't find it. Surely something as trivial as adding a bit of treble to multiple clips is right in from of me. lol.. And if the answer is to edit each invidual clip using the audio editor... well... let's don't go there. lol.. Thx!
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just want to increase the treble a little bit on my clips. But after searching around for quite a while I still can't find it. Surely something as trivial as adding a bit of treble to multiple clips is right in from of me. lol.. And if the answer is to edit each invidual clip using the audio editor... well... let's don't go there. lol.. Thx!

Same suggestion as here: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/118151.page#444607

Another option is to produce your final copy when done editing, bring back into PD and edit the continuous audio clip to increase treble and produce again using SVRT. In this case the video won't be reencoded, audio is always reencoded anyway.

Jeff
2dguy [Avatar]
[Post New]

Another option is to produce your final copy when done editing, bring back into PD and edit the continuous audio clip to increase treble and produce again using SVRT. In this case the video won't be reencoded, audio is always reencoded anyway.

Jeff

First of all, thank you for replying. I thought of doing that as well, but it just seemed so rediculous to do. Hard to understand why several basic tools, shortcuts, etc, are missing from this software.
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]

Same suggestion as here: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/118151.page#444607

Jeff

Another option after finishing editing, Produce only the audio, this will appear in the library, add this to replace all, if you prefer to remova or silence.
Now open the audio editor and make the adjustments.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 23. 2023 05:21

2dguy [Avatar]
[Post New]

Another option after finishing editing, Produce only the audio, this will appear in the library, add this to replace all, if you prefer to remova or silence.
Now open the audio editor and make the adjustments.

That's also a good suggestion! Much appreciated.