Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Previous downloads not available in PD 14?
BronwynGH [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 27, 2020 00:51 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

I recently upgraded from PD 12 to 14 (not the 365 subscription) and it seems all the overlays etc I had previously donloaded from Director Zone are no longer available to me and there is also no link to download more as there was in the previous version. Before hen I had updated I didn't have to do anything, all the downloads were automatically there.

Am I missing something? I found the standard included ones under Guided/Decorations but no way to be able to include the previous ones.

Thanks for any help.

Bronwyn
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi

I recently upgraded from PD 12 to 14 (not the 365 subscription) and it seems all the overlays etc I had previously donloaded from Director Zone are no longer available to me and there is also no link to download more as there was in the previous version. Before hen I had updated I didn't have to do anything, all the downloads were automatically there.

Am I missing something? I found the standard included ones under Guided/Decorations but no way to be able to include the previous ones.

Thanks for any help.

Bronwyn

For Overlays, I consider photodirector has shown all the available templates under each category/tab (Grunge, Lens Flare, etc.) of the Overlay tool panel with the "thumbnails" from directorzone website:
https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/phd/OVERLAY/#OVERLAY_-1_downloadCount_0_ALL_WORLDWIDE_thumb_1

Just select a template to use it on demand.
The step is quite easier than previous versions that need to download and install the templates separately in advance.

For other templates you've mentioned, they might be listed the same way above.
BronwynGH [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 27, 2020 00:51 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]

For Overlays, I consider photodirector has shown all the available templates under each category/tab (Grunge, Lens Flare, etc.) of the Overlay tool panel with the "thumbnails" from directorzone website:
https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/phd/OVERLAY/#OVERLAY_-1_downloadCount_0_ALL_WORLDWIDE_thumb_1

Just select a template to use it on demand.
The step is quite easier than previous versions that need to download and install the templates separately in advance.

For other templates you've mentioned, they might be listed the same way above.

Thank you. I saw other templates available and they had a shopping cart on them so I assumed I had to pay for them. I found this afternoon that I didn't and that I was just able to download them to use as needed. Just a bit of a confusing change