Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Motion Tracking Plus Masking
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
As you can see in the attached video, I try to combine motion tracking with masking. I run into a problem. I understand that it is my lack of experience with this program.

Any suggestion is welcome.
 Filename
MOTION TRACKING.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
3295 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
68 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 28. 2022 04:54

StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
The challenge is that you're trying to combine both effects on the same clip.

I'd recommend you start a new project and do your masking or Chroma key. Then output this finished clip.

Import that finished clip into your current project and THEN apply your Motion Tracking.
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The challenge is that you're trying to combine both effects on the same clip.

I'd recommend you start a new project and do your masking or Chroma key. Then output this finished clip.

Import that finished clip into your current project and THEN apply your Motion Tracking.

I enclose again a video clip masking first the girl and saving it to be used later. Something is not correct with the masking because I get video clip with a black background. The output ?,
 Filename
masking and tracking.mp4
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
4222 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
78 time(s)