Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Changing the duration of a video clip without affecting its speed
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Any suggestion about how to change the duration (mostly increasing) of a videoclip without affecting its speed?. A horse is running , he needs to reach a certain destination. So I have to increase the length of the video clip. But this affects that the horse go slower like in slow motion.

Any suggestion?

thank you
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
As Scotty would say, You cannot change the laws of physics!

If you have a 10 second clip of a horse running, I don't know any way to make it a 15 second clip without slowing it down.

Although I suppose you can insert some clips within it. Reaction shots of an audience, for instance, or close-ups of the person riding the horse. Maybe even a cutaway shot of a stopwatch or clock to show time passing.
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote As Scotty would say, You cannot change the laws of physics!

If you have a 10 second clip of a horse running, I don't know any way to make it a 15 second clip without slowing it down.

Although I suppose you can insert some clips within it. Reaction shots of an audience, for instance, or close-ups of the person riding the horse. Maybe even a cutaway shot of a stopwatch or clock to show time passing.

THANK YOU IT IS A GOOD POINT.