Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Multiple Key Frame Clips Not Working Properly.
[Post New]
The other day, I was editing a video, which contained two videos.
I was using key framing on one, to transition opacity for the scenes.
When I tried to use key framing on the other clip, to pan/zoom, it kept defaulting back to the other clip.
I did finally get it to work, by double clicking the clip, and editing it in a seperate window, but boy what a pain...
Been using PD 365 for years, and this is the first time I've had any issues like this.
I'm running Win10 Pro Ver 10.0.19045 Build 19045
I also ran into the program crashing (First time ever) and it really took me aback.
I hope the last update didn't do something, to a perfect program.
I uninstalled/reinstalled, and while it stopped crashing, the key frame issue still exists.
Is anyone else having this experiance?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 23. 2022 12:07

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The other day, I was editing a video, which contained two videos.
I was using key framing on one, to transition opacity for the scenes.
When I tried to use key framing on the other clip, to pan/zoom, it kept defaulting back to the other clip..........
......... the key frame issue still exists.
Is anyone else having this experiance?

HI,
Not quite sure I understand? Can you do a screen capture of the issue or some images to illustrate what is happening?

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
[Post New]

HI,
Not quite sure I understand? Can you do a screen capture of the issue or some images to illustrate what is happening?

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator

I'll get a clip ASAP.
[Post New]

HI,

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator
Sorry it took so long, but here is the video of what's happening.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Sorry it took so long, but here is the video of what's happening.

At 2:10 you click in the preview window. You have to keep in mind, video track 2 is on top of video track 1, Just because you changed its opacity it does not remove it from the track order layout. So by clicking in the preview window you selected the video in track 2 since it's on top and the focus jumps to track 2. If you want to click in the preview window to adjust position of track 1 video, one has to disable the video in track 2.

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 30. 2023 20:33