Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable to connect to Cloud - PD 365
TomFTR74x [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 19, 2013 10:44 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have a working internet connection and my firewall and virus software is set to accept PD 365. When I attempt to upload to the cloud I get the message: "Cyberlink PowerDirector could not connect to the Cyberlink Cloud Server. Check your internet connection and then try again". I've contacted Product Support and followed their recommendations to no avail. I'm hoping someone in the Cyberlink Community may have a suggestion. I have PD 15 installed on the same computer and I'm able to connect to the cloud through that program without issue.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I'm afraid you'll need to keep working with CL tech support to get this resolved.

I see the same issue, and PD is also unable to download any projects even though I can log in to the cloud using my browser and manually download any project that's already there. Unfortunately I don't see a way to manually upload projects as there's no "upload" button and dragging + dropping isn't supported.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm afraid you'll need to keep working with CL tech support to get this resolved.

I see the same issue, and PD is also unable to download any projects even though I can log in to the cloud using my browser and manually download any project that's already there. Unfortunately I don't see a way to manually upload projects as there's no "upload" button and dragging + dropping isn't supported.

Hi,

Just tested this on my PDR365 Business 2214. Both upload and download worked fine.

Could have been a temporary server issue perhaps?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
TomFTR74x [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 19, 2013 10:44 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll just keep working with the product services team and hopefully get the issue resolved.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This is a consistent issue for me. I've tried changing DNS servers on my cable modem and also tried using a VPN but PD cannot connect to the CL cloud