Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No picture when trying to view a DVD at 120hz
[Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 13, 2010 00:31 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Helllo, I would really love to buy power DVD 10, so I downloaded the trial virsion just to try it out. But when I try to view a movie at 120hz(so to see the 2D to 3D) I have no picture only sound. The main point for me to buy power DVD 10 is so I see the 2D to 3D, I am a big fan of 3D movies, and its why I bought the 3D vision kit with the 120hz monitor. The screen is full of static when trying to view a DVD at 120hz(3D vision on or off)

I have windows 7
a nvidia 9800 gtx 1g card
I have nvidia 3D vision

All my drivers are up to date. The only thing I have seen is that, power dvd 10 does not support my monitor
a viewsonic vx2265wm 120hz 3D ready monitor.

I guess I would just like to know if thats why I do not get a picture at 120hz, I can see video at 60hz, but I lose the picture when turn to 120hz, 3D vision does not work with out the 120hz. I would also like to know if the problem is on my end, or if its power DVD 10.

is there a way to fix this? or will I have to wait and see if power DVD 10 will support my monitor, if thats why I do not have a picture.

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
please check NV website for latest drivers v257.xx
Please also make sure to use the related 3D vision v257.xx

BR
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
ROSIVALDO [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 27, 2010 19:13 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Install Anydvd hd 6.7.9.0 trial and check