Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
menu?
yuanator16 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 19, 2009 04:12 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
I would like to show someone a mpeg file I want to use as my menu page. What is the biggest size I can send to the forum as an attachment
thanks
debra
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Debra -

There's no need to attach it. There should be no problem using your mpeg file as the background for your menu.

There used to be an attachment limit, but it seems to have become a thing of the past, along with the search facility.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Kent105 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 12, 2010 19:19 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I found there is a limit of 1gig for total menu...had used a video clip approx 200meg and had 36 chapters..no warning re size of menu background video..until "create disc....burn.." then burn stopped and the message.."menu exceeds 1gig limit..burning unsuccessful"...again no mention of background video,but seemed to me that could be the problem...reducing the clip to 30 sec duration(approx 29mb) solved the problem.
yuanator16 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 19, 2009 04:12 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tony,

I have attached another word doc with my problem.

Hope you can help, otherwise I think I will go back to PD7, less hassles.

cheers, deb
 Filename
CYBER2.doc
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1021 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
320 time(s)