Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can Not Get Single Chapter Playback To Work
Jim [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 25, 2009 10:18 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I have not been able to get the Playback Mode to work correctly.
I have gone into the Playback Mode section when I am creating a disc and I want the disc to play only the selected Chapter and then go back to the disc menu / start menu. I have the correct button checked and it says "Play the Selected Title Only", but when burned to disc it goes right through all chapters and does not stop. I have the Chapters set in the Chapter section of the editing process and the disc menu that I create allows the user to choose each individual chapter that they want to play.
Is there something that I am missing here?
I did go the the Tutorial section of the forum and I saw the topic posted there, with the screen shot showing how to make the settings for this feature, but again, it is not working for me.
Thanks for any help you may be able to give!
Jim
Guest [Avatar]
[Post New]
I have the same problem Jim...afraid I can only sympathise ...seems to be a 'bug' in PD8?
Hopefully the experts can help...