Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Scratchy noise to audio after creating a dvd
Larry [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 16, 2010 14:45 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I recently bought PD8 Ultra and made my first video. The audio however is very distorted making a scratchy noise and is definitely not discernible. Any idea as to what went wrong and how could this be corrected?
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Is it through out the video, or just near transitions? __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
[Post New]
when i mess with audio filters like wind i have the same issue.
my tip
don't mess with it or it will destroy your video or crash the app.
Larry [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for your responses. It is a bit weird in that at times I will hear the audio good during edit and then the same audio will sound all distorted...not too sure why this is happening. It happens throughout the video and can occur at any point
Claytonb [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 17, 2010 01:39 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe try changing the audio codec?
Larry [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks Clayton, J am not too sure how to change the audio codec. Still trying to understand the software. Will research. However any tips that you can give will be appreciated.
[Post New]
I had this same issue. I have a project that I am working on with about 20 avi's. The avi's that I edeted using pd8 video enhancing tools played back static, while those that I used no video enhancing tools all played back fine in the final produced product. I went back and removed the enhancements and all is well. Land of fieros, North Dakota USA
Larry [Avatar]
[Post New]
thanks ro22tol. I did use video enhancing tools I will remove and try.