Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Promised PowerDVD 10 upgrade
robbie1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 14, 2009 17:29 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
I purcahsed 2 copies of PowerDVD 9 within 30 days of the version 10 release date. I was promised TWO PowerDVD 10 axctivation keys an d upgrade links which were never sent.

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

ear Robert,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

I understand your concern related to free upgrade to PowerDVD 10 software.

In regards to your concern, I want to inform you that our sales team offer a free upgrade to PowerDVD 10, as you have bought the PowerDVD 9 within 30 days prior to the launch of PowerDVD 10 software on March 17' 2010.

Our sales team will send you the the PowerDVD 10 Ultra (free upgrade PowerDVD 9 to PowerDVD 10) with the activation code by end of April' 2010.

If you will not receive the software by the end of April' 2010, then you can contact us back.

Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink Products. Use the below mentioned link to get back to us for your further queries:

http://www.CyberLink.com/english/cs/support/form/index.jsp
David_H [Avatar]
Member Location: U.S. Joined: Jan 08, 2009 16:19 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: ... If you will not receive the software by the end of April' 2010, then you can contact us back. ...

Hi Rob,

The answer is in the message from CyberLink that you quoted. You're supposed to contact them again. If you have already done so, then that's all you can do. This forum is a public user-to-user forum and is voluntary. The only thing we can do here is advise you to do what CyberLink said to do.

Others have lodged similar complaints here before but it doesn't do any good. It appears that CyberLink is just plain slow to respond sometimes. Therefore, my advice is to keep after them until you get a response.

Kind regards, David
CHRIS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 22, 2010 09:50 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Same problem here, I still haven't received the update link/key code. It's been 6 weeks since they said it would be coming.
robbie1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 14, 2009 17:29 Messages: 38 Offline
[Post New]
I finally got mine yesterday. Try sending them another message referencing the original CS#.
Rob20 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2010 18:11 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
It has been two days for me. Are you saying that I have to wait 6 weeks? How do I cancel my order?