Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Poor Service and Responses from Technical Support - How to Escalate?
Michael [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Australia Joined: Aug 06, 2009 06:48 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have upgraded PowerDVD 9 Ultra to latest Patch and playing Media Files (such as mp3 Files) from Hard Disk has ceased to work. It will however play CD's & DVD's fine.

A Support Case was raised on 27/2 (now approaching 8 weeks ago) however most of the responses from Cyberlink Technical Support are considered to be extremely poor.

Also, despite also lodging a number of Complaint Cases about the poor handling of the Technical Support Cases, the tardy and poor responses have generally continued.

So, apart from continuing to be frustrated, or keep lodging Compliant Cases about the open Technical Support Case, how do I effectively escalate this situation (ie. is there anything else I can do that I have not already done). Any Ideas are welcome.

Cheers

Mick

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 21. 2010 19:41

1_unHappy_Guy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 11, 2013 10:18 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
You are so Right!!!
I have had issue after issue with the support.. it is terrible. I Will not recommend any cyberlink products going forward. And is there any way to get my Money back!
rickycht [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 03, 2012 07:33 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry but I would have to disagree. I would highly recommend PDVD 13 already. Plus, I can say that their support virtually works on all cases but same as everywhere else, not all issues can be resolved right away.