Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
【タイトル/チャプターメニュー作成】TVで確認した際にナビゲーションボタンに下線が表示されない
Tonomi08 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 15, 2022 20:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Powerdirector18を使用しています。
メニューデザイナー起動 → タイトル/チャプターメニュー画面にてナビゲーションボタン配置のレイアウトでディスクを作成。BDプレーヤーにてナビゲーションボタンを選択した際に、ボタンの下にライン(選択していることが分かる印)が出る時と出ない時があります。マーカー(下線)がどうしても出ない時もあるのですが、どこの設定を確認するのかが分かりません。なお、プレビューおよびPCでの再生時には下線が出ています。
本件について詳しい方おられましたらご教示いただきたくお願い致します。
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Powerdirector18を使用しています。
メニューデザイナー起動 → タイトル/チャプターメニュー画面にてナビゲーションボタン配置のレイアウトでディスクを作成。BDプレーヤーにてナビゲーションボタンを選択した際に、ボタンの下にライン(選択していることが分かる印)が出る時と出ない時があります。マーカー(下線)がどうしても出ない時もあるのですが、どこの設定を確認するのかが分かりません。なお、プレビューおよびPCでの再生時には下線が出ています。
本件について詳しい方おられましたらご教示いただきたくお願い致します。

This means that the pc monitor that you are using has a different aspect ratio from the TV and BD setup. PD18 was meant to be used with an aspect ratio of 16:9 when creating menus with Menu Designer.

The TV should have an aspect ratio of 16:9 and not 4:3. The BD player settings must be wide screen 16:9, and not letterbox, Pan and Scan, or 4:3 to get the menus to work correctly.

See these posts for users that deviate from the aspect ratio of 16:9 for creating BD or DVD: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/97526.page .You have to use PowerDirector 8 or earlier to create 4:3 menus that work correctly with BD. There are none in the DirectorZone.

これは、使用している PC モニターのアスペクト比が TV および BD セットアップと異なることを意味します。 PD18 は、Menu Designer でメニューを作成するときに、アスペクト比 16:9 で使用することを意図していました。

テレビのアスペクト比は 4:3 ではなく 16:9 にする必要があります。 メニューを正しく機能させるには、BD プレーヤーの設定をワイド スクリーン 16:9 にする必要があります。

BD または DVD を作成するために 16:9 のアスペクト比から外れたユーザーについては、これらの投稿を参照してください: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/97526.page .PowerDirector 8 以前を使用する必要があります。

これで問題が解決するかどうかお知らせください。
Tonomi08 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 15, 2022 20:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you very much for contacting me.
I always edit with an aspect ratio of 16:9. Of course, I also use a 16:9 display.
Is there any solution based on that?

This means that the pc monitor that you are using has a different aspect ratio from the TV and BD setup. PD18 was meant to be used with an aspect ratio of 16:9 when creating menus with Menu Designer.

The TV should have an aspect ratio of 16:9 and not 4:3. The BD player settings must be wide screen 16:9, and not letterbox, Pan and Scan, or 4:3 to get the menus to work correctly.

See these posts for users that deviate from the aspect ratio of 16:9 for creating BD or DVD: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/97526.page .You have to use PowerDirector 8 or earlier to create 4:3 menus that work correctly with BD. There are none in the DirectorZone.

これは、使用している PC モニターのアスペクト比が TV および BD セットアップと異なることを意味します。 PD18 は、Menu Designer でメニューを作成するときに、アスペクト比 16:9 で使用することを意図していました。

テレビのアスペクト比は 4:3 ではなく 16:9 にする必要があります。 メニューを正しく機能させるには、BD プレーヤーの設定をワイド スクリーン 16:9 にする必要があります。

BD または DVD を作成するために 16:9 のアスペクト比から外れたユーザーについては、これらの投稿を参照してください: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/97526.page .PowerDirector 8 以前を使用する必要があります。

これで問題が解決するかどうかお知らせください。

>Powerdirector18を使用しています。
>メニューデザイナー起動 → タイトル/チャプターメニュー画面にてナビゲーションボタン配置のレイアウトでディスクを
>作成。BDプレーヤーにてナビゲーションボタンを選択した際に、ボタンの下にライン(選択していることが分かる印)が
>出る時と出ない時があります。マーカー(下線)がどうしても出ない時もあるのですが、どこの設定を確認するのかが
>分かりません。なお、プレビューおよびPCでの再生時には下線が出ています。
>本件について詳しい方おられましたらご教示いただきたくお願い致します。
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thank you very much for contacting me.
I always edit with an aspect ratio of 16:9. Of course, I also use a 16:9 display.
Is there any solution based on that?[/color]

Google translation left out the standalone BD player settings typically found in U.S. sold units. I will try the Bing translator. The TV should have an aspect ratio of 16:9 and not 4:3. The BD player settings must be wide screen 16:9, and not letterbox, Pan and Scan, or 4:3 to get the menus to work correctly.

You may have created a corrupt menu. Try a standard one instead.

Google翻訳では、米国で販売されているユニットに通常見られるスタンドアロンのBDプレーヤーの設定は除外されています。Bing翻訳者を試してみます。テレビのアスペクト比は4:3ではなく16:9である必要があります。メニューを正しく機能させるには、BDプレーヤーの設定がレターボックス、パンアンドスキャン、または4:3ではなく、ワイドスクリーン16:9である必要があります。

破損したメニューを作成した可能性があります。代わりに標準のものをお試しください。

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 17. 2022 09:12