Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
copy keyframe attributes
[Post New]
I have a PIP in my video. I want to "copy keyframe attributes" to paste into the other pip objects. I right-click on th PIP and there is no "copy keyframe attributes" available in the pop-up menu. Nor in the edit menu. I have tried moving the keyframes around (I want them at the beginning) with no help. What am I doing wrong? (I will be 80 in a few weeks!)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 30. 2022 18:26

Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
[Post New]
They moved it from the right-click pop-up menu to the pop-up>edit clip keyframe>copy keyframe attributes (it now takes more clicks -- this is called "reverse productivity"). Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
[Post New]
Quote They moved it from the right-click pop-up menu to the pop-up>edit clip keyframe>copy keyframe attributes (it now takes more clicks -- this is called "reverse productivity").

In the hotkey customization there is no a ability to assign a hotkey to this function. Nothing I've ever asked for in terms of productivity improvements has ever been implemented, so I won't bother to submit a suggestion, but does anybody know of a way to assign copy/paste keyframe attributes to hotkeys? In my current project I am using this function a lot.

Thanks. Previously known as PDuser97031 (had to create a new user after changing email address)
[Post New]
Quote They moved it from the right-click pop-up menu to the pop-up>edit clip keyframe>copy keyframe attributes (it now takes more clicks -- this is called "reverse productivity").

Totally agreed, it must be back. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PowerDirector 365