Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Incorporating .wav files to music track
Hummingbird [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 14, 2010 06:22 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I have some 'Non Smartsound' music in .wav format that I would like to use on my new project.
Can you tell me please how I can incorporate it into my Music Track.
Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards Hummingbird
McLean1 [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jul 30, 2006 23:00 Messages: 336 Offline
[Post New]
Unless I'm missing something in your question, you should be able to import the .wav file the same way you import your pictures or video, then drag and drop it in one of the audio lines.

Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
I use .wav files all the time. I just do like McLean says... __________________________________________
Windows 8 Pro 64 bit

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
Hummingbird [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 14, 2010 06:22 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you both.
I am new to these things and still 'finding my feet'.

Hummingbird
McLean1 [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jul 30, 2006 23:00 Messages: 336 Offline
[Post New]
Anytime. I remember what it was like to be new. Enjoy.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 24. 2010 11:53