Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Issues Burning DVD+R DL
DOM670 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 29, 2010 09:22 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
I can burn regular DVD+R's when creating a disc using the AVCHD file type with a 1920 x 1080 setting but when I try and use a DVD+R DL and burn using the DVD 8.5 setting it says burning successful but you can clearly see by looking on the back of the DVD that it was not finished and will not play on any of my blu ray players. I have tried on my laptop and desktop and still get the same results. I have also tried burning at slower speeds. I am running build 2508 on both computers. Does anyone have a fix for this. I am running through to many DVD+R DL's!
TheShadowman
Member Location: St Albans, Herts, United Kingdom Joined: Dec 31, 2009 12:05 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dom670

Does your PC and laptop burner support DL?

Robert
DOM670 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Yes i am sure. The only issue i have is putting an avchd movie that i have cut out to fit on a DVD+R DL to burn successfuly. Does anyones have a problems burning a AVCHD movie on to a Dual Layer DVD?
DOM670 [Avatar]
[Post New]
My Camcorder is a Sony HDR-XR500V
All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]
I can confirm your problem. Win 10, i7