Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Bad upgrading experience to both 10 and 9 (activation fail)
[Post New]
Update: You can now get a fix by contacting support.

You need to work on your activation code. Both version 9 and 10 have failed to activate first try for me.

When I tried to upgrade to version 9, I had to go back and forth between different versions of 9 and 6 different keys that all failed until using a special version. All this took almost 2 weeks since the turnaround time was at least a day sometimes more.

And now version 10... One would have thought you had fixed the activation problems. But no.
I bought the online upgrade to 10. Installed it. Then the activation program runs and fails with some strange error code (I cant remember it). I try it again. Nope same strange code. Ok, so I reboot and try the activation again. Nope, now it thinks I have it already activated. I try again. Nope. So I contact support.

I was a bit pessimistic about how long that would take, two days is much better than compared to the last time.

Edit: This is issue is now fixed, you can get your fix if you have this problem by contacting support.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 23. 2010 21:52