Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hauppauge HD PVR
Iven [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 15, 2010 22:41 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Currently thinking about buying power director 8 to edit my PS3 gameplay, jus recently bought a Hauppauge HD PVR and was wondering if Power Director 8 is compatible with Hauppauge? Downloaded trial version of Power Director 8 and could not get it to work with trial version, didn't know if bought version would be any different. If Power Director is not compatible with Hauppauge HD PVR, what video editing software is?

Any help would be great
Thanks
Iven R.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
According to their web site it records in AVCHD, so it should be compatible with PD. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Iven [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well in the trial version on Power Director it shows me the AVCHD option but it doesn't pick up that the hauppauge is hookep up to my computer. Didn't know if maybe the full version had an update or already comes with more options out of the box. Just leery of paying 90 bucks for it and not be able to get the intended use out of it.
Iven [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ok, feel pretty stupid I just captured video with the Hauppauge software then imported the file to power director and it works fine. Tried that in pinnacle studio 14 and the video was really jumpy.