Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am attempting to create video footage of sporting events with a count up timer that will stop the time at the end and show that time over the top of the sport video. Example: A football punter is going to kick the ball and I want the 00:00:00 time sitting in the corner of the screen and as soon as the foot hits the boall I want the timer to start counting up and when the ball hits the ground I would like to have the timer freeze on that time frame while having the picture around it still in motion. The freeze frame would be nice if you were able to seperate the video timelines to allow this or else allow a script to be created with an HTML motion that runs against the keyframes.
Is this at all possible with Cyberlink PowerDirector or do I need to go with a different product?
Go to: