Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i will have to disagree as through arc soft i have no problems playing this with pass through at 192/24 to all 8 channales 8800 works fine

i have my 8800gtx passthrou to the hadav 1.3 but powerdvd will not let me use the hdmi option even tho its connected to my amp via hdmi and the bundled software from the hdav 1.3 lets it work no problems with full 192/24 to my amp on all 8 speakers

why is powerdvd not letting me select pass through uncompressed ???? any help would be great thank you
Please read the title this is not avatar from feb this is for the new relese extended editon that came out this month
Cut and past post now ???? What the he'll the title of this post even says ultra and it was bought from cyberlink with a cd sr is DVD 100330-01
i have updated the sony drive on my pc and updated software graphics ect but avatar will not play it stops on a black screen after the problems warning section

Any news on a patch from cyber link as i have not had the best customer service with cyber link !! and the cut and past emails they send you back is a joke !
Go to: