Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Good Morning.

I have created a 10 second visual timer with sound that I want to reuse about 20 times in each of my projects - think questions and answers

Is there a best way to reuse this in a way that is easy to do?

My mind wants to create a "timer module" that I can save, and call on that "timer module" each time I ask a question in a video and place it on the timeline. Unfortunately, I do not know how to do this properly. Do I save it as a project and load that project 30 times or should I export it as a video? or is there a better "best practice" that I should be utilizing.

This coincides with another question: Since my videos are going to be Q&A based, (About 15 seconds/question), my thought was to make each 15 second Q and A its own saveable snippit of content fully wrapped up with the timer and answer so that I can call on that Q&A in any subsequent vidio without having to redo it from scratch, just load that "Q&A" module and that question is added to a new video.

By doing every question as a 15 second, self contained section, I can quickly load old questions from the saves and/or reorder the video if needed.

Thoughts on how a newbie would save these snippets? Any sage advice is appreciated.

Jamie

Edit: When I add the Timer project to the Q&A timeline, it blacks out the screen and just shows the timer for the 10 second duration. If I move the timer up to a higher tract, the timer gets obsured by the objects below it. The Timer project, just consists of the visual timer tracts and music, on a default background, which is black. For some reason, I thought the back background was transparent.
Go to: