Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks Berry. Totally user error here. i'm on a Windows 11 PC and when I plugged in the device Windows does what it normally does and says found a new device, loading drivers. Then it came back and said device was setup so I thought I was good to go. Then I was looking at some reviews off of Amazon and someone there talked about Device Manager. So, went there and it had a warning on it. Opened and it said drivers not installed. So, downloaded the x64 driver and installed, rebooted and working fine now.

This is the first plug-n-play device I have used were I have had to install drivers separetly. Why wasn't this done when Windows first found and installed the device? Just curious?
Trying to capture from VCR.
Followed the directions for installing the capture device and then installing the PowerDirector 14 software and activate with key.

Launch PowerDirector, select Capture and then select "Capture from external or optical device. All other options are disabled because of the version that came with the capture device.

Am able to play the output of the VCR to tv and looks fine, but when I plug the RCA cables to the capture device, I don't see anything on the PowerDirector.

How do I troubleshoot to see what is wrong and why I cannot see my videocapture
Go to: