Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote You posted in the "previous versions" forum. Do you actually have PD21 or PD365?

Please read the last item here and share the exact version you have so we can give you more approriate support.

Ok it's a few days since the continuation of my project and so far, it freezes and forces me to exit it out, losing current progress if I don't manually save. But even if it's manually saving, if it freezes while I save it, same applies.
Quote You don't say which version of PowerDirector you're using, but unless it's at least PD18 you won't be able to upload directly to YouTube.

See this post for the solution.

Well... I recently installed the latest version. I'm trying to find a download for 18 rn.
Hey! Blossom here! So, Im tryna upload a episode for my series on YouTube using Cyberlink. Im very low on strage on my computer this is why I am doing this. I keep getting the Access Denied though. Does anyone know how to fix this? I looked up stuff for 3 days now and pretty much everything is out-of-date. Thank you!
Go to: