Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you so so much! This works great and I really appreciate it!
I hate to be "that guy" (and I totally understand this site is all volunteer based and these things take time) but I really need to know if this is even possible, preferably sooner than later. The refund policy on steam is 14 days so if it isn't possible, I'll be getting a refund. Please someone respond if you know! Thanks in advance x
I just got audio director to edit 5.1 but was wondering how to edit the channels individually. Theres the button for individual channels but it won't seem to let me do what I want so I'm a bit stuck. I have 6 channels, id like to mute 5 of them and keep 1. Is this possible? Alternatively, if I could seperate the channels and delete 5 of them and keep 1 that would also work.
Thanks!
Thanks for getting back to me! Just a few more things..

Does it matter which version of audio director? Will audio director 10 work?

Is this compatible with Powerdirector 14?

Additionally, is 5.1 audio editing only available in audio director? Or is there another version of Powerdirector that has this capability? It seems very strange to me these features would be in separate programs, when so many big softwares just do everything all in one.
I just got Powerdirector 18. I have a video file with 5.1/6CH audio and I'd like to seperate the channels to isolate the audio. How do I look at the individual audio channels and mute the ones I don't want?
Go to: