Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
By the way there are also other work-arounds...I downloaded a "try-me" version of Nero and they talked me through the process of the .mod extensions...though easier to just manually change the extensions as indicated in previous response.
not to worry. I just started playing around with the extension and manually changed them all to .MPG. It seemed to work. I ended up saving the video clips to an external hard drive and downloaded them to a newer laptop I had where I used a Microsoft software to burn it. Yes, a couple times it crashed but eventually I was able to burn it. See if they may work for you.
I have also experienced the same thing. I ended up having to using different software to burn my video. I complained but just told to pay for an upgraded version of the Cyberlink software.
Go to: