Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Appreciate the response! This is disappointing, but I will keep an eye out for updates.
Does anyone have PowerDirector 365 for Mac and is having trouble with the particle designer? I downloaded the newest version of 365 about a week or two ago, and the Particle Designer doesn't have any of the previous functionality that allowed you to modify particle path/resize/move around on your canvas/change opacity, etc. All that I have as an option now is to modify parameters with sliders on templates. I can't create any particles or emitters either. Anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to get that functionality back? The particles are basically useless as anything other than a full overlay without being able to move them around/resize/warp/change motion path, etc.
Go to: