Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I don't think Opus is as widely supported as AAC in general, so the best thing to dow is to use that format from now on. Also make sure you have the final update for PD15 (build 3929) which was released 4 years ago this month. You can download and install it from here.

I will try that asap! Thank you so much!
Quote I am using PowerDirector 15 to edit an .mkv file which happens to have two audio tracks, but when I try to select the appropriate option of Audio Languages nothing happens, no dropdown appears even if the button is highlighted as if I could click it. Is this a known glitch? What is going on, and how do I fix it?
Also, If I try to drag the file onto a track, the audio completely deletes and only the visuals remain. It doesn't choose any "main" audio, it just outright refuses to acknowledge either. (In VLC, both audio files work just fine.)

I have located the possible issue when trying out different dual audio files, given that ones which had the audio encoded as MPEG AAC worked perfectly, while the files which I am trying to work with have encoded the audio in the Opus format. Is it possible that PowerDirector simply isn't compatible with Opus?
I am using PowerDirector 15 to edit an .mkv file which happens to have two audio tracks, but when I try to select the appropriate option of Audio Languages nothing happens, no dropdown appears even if the button is highlighted as if I could click it. Is this a known glitch? What is going on, and how do I fix it?
Also, If I try to drag the file onto a track, the audio completely deletes and only the visuals remain. It doesn't choose any "main" audio, it just outright refuses to acknowledge either. (In VLC, both audio files work just fine.)
Go to: