Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote The transitions in the mobile app have always been the cross type. You may be able to simulate an overlap transition by placing the next clip on the overlay track. Overlap the ends and use the appropriate fades.

Oh man, that's such a bummer. I love the app and it does and has everything I need, but that transition effect is just a killer. Thanks for the response. Seems like most people would want overlap.
When I apply a video transition, such as the basic fade, the videos fade into each other as they should but the the second video doesn't start for a split second as it fades in. It makes for a very jumpy and not smooth transition. I googled it and apparently in tbe PC version you can edit the settings of the transition to select either overlap or cross. The overlap is the one I want, where the videos are playing together as the fade starts. I am very new at PowerDirector so maybe I'm missing something but I haven't found any way to change this in the app. Any help would be appreciated!

App Version: 10.4.0
Device: iphone 13 pro max
ios: 15.6
Go to: